- Catley Cross Veterinary Clinic would like to make you aware that you may obtain prescriptions from this practice.
- You may obtain Prescription Only Medicines, Category V, (POM-V’s) from your veterinary surgeon OR ask for a prescription and obtain these medicines from another veterinary surgeon or pharmacy.
- The cost for a written prescription is £16.80. This includes VAT and is for 1 drug only.
- Your veterinary surgeon may prescribe POM-V’s only for animals under their care.
- A prescription may not be appropriate if your animal is an inpatient or requires immediate treatment.
- You will be informed, on request, of the price of any medicine that may be dispensed for your animal.
- The general policy of this practice, is to re-assess an animal requiring repeat prescriptions every 6 to 12 months, but this will vary with individual cases and individual circumstances. The standard charge for a re-examination is £23.32 for small animals and £30.00 for equines (this does not include the visit fee).
- Further information on the prices of medicines is available on request.